Business Analyst Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2021-03-05
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020631
Coastr is a technology start-up for car rentals. We are on a mission to simplify car rentals by providing an engaging experience to our customers.
Our B2B SaaS platform for car rental management solution is currently used by small car rental operators.
The accelerated growth we have enjoyed over the past twelve months has helped us attract new customers and helped us win innovation awards from the Scottish government, and form industry-leading partnerships.
We are looking to bring onboard a Business Analyst Apprentice. You will be supported by the Digital Applications Support SCQF Level 6 apprenticeship with potential opportunities to progress onto a Data Analytics or Project Management SCQF Level 8.
Within this role, you will work closely with your mentor who will support your introduction to the business. You will work towards these duties and responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst Apprentice is an individual contributor role reporting directlyto the Lead Product Manager.
- You will play a critical role in enhancing our requirements gathering process and thus improve our overall product creation process.
- The Business Analyst apprentice provides analysis to support the documentation, development, and maintenance for Coastr.
- This individual will work with the product team to document business rules/requirements, create features and user stories.
- Partnering with the Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts to gather requirements, and responsible for writing features, user stories (capturing business requirements and functional specifications).
- Hands-on experience with requirements gathering: writing user stories, Mock ups, maintaining/enhancing existing systems, brainstorm fixes and solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills expected
- Must be analytical and organized.
- The position requires strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Must also be willing to accept edits and implement changes quickly and with a positive attitude.
- £12,675 per annum (£6.50 per hour)
- Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Future Career Progression:
- A permanent position will be considered at employer’s discretion after successfully completing the Digital Applications Support SCQF Level 6 Apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”