Digital Admin Apprentice
Salary: £182.00 – £258.00 per week
Closing Date: 2021-05-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020967
The company is one of the UK’s largest online stores for power tools, hand tools and other related trade products selling quality branded products.
We are currently building a new website and want to increase awareness and improve on our current digital marketing activities.
It is essential that we market the offering properly to prospective customers so a position has become available for a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of the growing dynamic team with great prospects for the future.
Our Client has been trading since 1965, successfully distributing quality branded hand tools, power tools, power tool accessories, storage and consumable products via its website and wholesale channels.
We are looking for a number of full-time digital administration support to join our busy operations team. Working under the day-to-day control of the team leaders, we are looking for engaging and enthusiastic people for various operational areas within the business.
- Processing all orders through company website portals
- Maintenance of client database – opening new accounts and amending files
- Managing company email inquiry box
- Processing funds and returns through sage
- Allocating and payments to relevant invoices
- E Mail invoices
- Managing company profit reports through excel
- Effective use of all company systems including bespoke stock software Office 365 and Sage
- Assisting with customer service where required
- Honest, trustworthy, positive attitude and pleasant mannered
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Good time management
- Organized and methodical
- Open minded and willingness to learn
- Experience in Customer Service would be an advantage but not essential
- Mon to Friday 8 – 5 – potential over time on a Sunday
- £9,464 to £14,416 hour hours age dependent
- 31 days holiday plus 5 stats
Future Career Progression:
- Full training and development
- We are a young, dynamic and growing company and would love for you to grow with us.
- Various route sin admin management marketing & E commerce
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.