Digital Administration Apprentice
Town: East Kilbride
Salary: £192.00 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2021-01-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020494
Are you looking for a new and exciting apprenticeship opportunity? Do you want to work for an organisation that invests in your learning and development? Jackton Moore are on the lookout for a motivated, organised and confident individual to join the Purchasing and Stores department at their head office in East Kilbride. The Digital Administration position is interviewing in January with an immediate start.
At Jackton Moor we provide a complete kitchen planning service from initial design to final installation and pride ourselves on continually designing ranges which share our dedication to the craft of real furniture and the sheer luxury of using the finest quality materials, fixtures and fittings to create a finish to your specific requirements. The business committed to developing and supporting talent through apprenticeships. As well as recognising talent and promoting internally. You will be supported by a friendly team as well as a dedicated mentor and apprenticeship assessor.
Start with a 12 month Digital Applications Support apprenticeship, using multiple systems including Easy Quote (EQ), Sage and Microsoft Office applications to expertly handle customer queries, raise invoices and manage supplier stock intake. This apprenticeship role will be based in the Purchasing and Stores department. You will be responsible for working in team and completing your duties and responsibilities to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Taking responsibility for all supplier deliveries through using EQ internal system
- Uploading delivery records onto EQ, inputting data and ensuring there are no discrepancies with deliveries and stock
- Managing all stock records using the EQ system, noting if there are any shortages and following up using the appropriate channels
- Managing the delivery diary and taking responsibility for communication with suppliers if needed
- Raising and handling invoices through the EQ system and Sage, chasing up when necessary
- Exporting customers ‘ invoices via EQ
- Handling inbound customer calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing emails on Microsoft Office from customers, the manufacturing team and the suppliers
- Working in a timely manner in a fast paced environment
- Ambitions to work within an Digital Accounts Support position with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Broad computer literacy
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- 08:00 – 16:45 (Monday – Thursday) 08:00 – 14:15 (Friday)
- £10,000 – £12,000 per annum
Future Career Progression:
A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Applications Supports Apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.