Digital Administration Apprentice
Programme: Scotland | Digital Applications
Location: 49 York Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3JD
Closing date: 30/05/2022
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to kickstart their career with a fantastic company in a varied and exciting role!
BECK Interiors is a successful privately owned specialist company operating in a variety of sectors within the high end fit out market and are looking to employ a conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Junior Administrator for the Edinburgh Offices. BECK not only provides exceptional customer service to their clients but have created an environment where every member of staff feels valued and supported.
In this role you will gain valuable experience and a SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Applications. You will be working closely with the office manager which will further increase your skills and knowledge.
You’ll be working with an expert team in an exciting and varied role and will have the opportunity to get involved with lots of exciting projects.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Updating and uploading documents to sharepoint
- Using digital technologies to carry out administrative tasks
- Assisting with the creation of projects and presentations using Microsoft packages
- Monitoring and dealing with incoming and outgoing communications
- Collating, printing and binding documents
- Digital diary management
- Meeting room diary management including organising refreshments/catering
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Assisting Office Manager with a variety of administrative tasks and projects
- Office support to the wider teams
- You will be well presented and able to speak with colleagues/clients in a confident and professional manner
- A willingness to learn and a positive approach to all tasks
- The ability to follow instructions and ask questions to ensure understanding
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g., Word, Excel (although full training will be given)
- Salary – £14,000 per annum
- Salary review on completion of apprenticeship.
- Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-5.30pm, Friday 8.30am-5pm
Future Career Progression:
- Permanent contract will be offered dependent on performance.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.