Digital Administration Apprentice
Town: Port Glasgow
Salary: £91.00 – £129.00 per week
Closing Date: 2021-03-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020626
The Start-Up Drinks Lab is an exciting, mould-breaking drinks business that opened its doors in 2018. They are an incubator for new drink ideas where they help clients take their drink idea from concept to shelf within 3 months. They have a team of recipe developers, designers and even their own pilot bottling facility.
An extremely rare opportunity has arisen to join The Start Up Drinks Lab in a Digital Admin Apprenticeship providing a step into the drinks industry. They are looking for someone creative, organised and digitally-savvy to join the team.
You will be primarily working alongside the management team by helping with day to day admin duties. All we ask is that you have strong motivation, good knowledge of IT software (especially Microsoft Excel) and a hunger to learn.
As part of this role your duties will include:
- Using MS Excel / Google Sheets for daily paperwork, such as goods in / outstock recording etc
- Updating Goods In/Out electronically on in-house system MRPEasy to reflect physical deliveries
- Organising packages to be shipped out by booking couriers, scheduling pick-ups and getting items ready for dispatch
- Data gathering and database management
- Kicking off the conversation with new clients – this could be new entrepreneurs or drinks brands you already know!
- Research into the drinks industry, including new trends and competitor analysis
- Involvement in weekly and monthly stock checks
- You may even be given responsibility to contribute to the company’s social media feeds to help promote our own brand products!
- You could also be asked to get involved with coming up with new products and drinks to help drive the company forward!
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to show initiative
- Good understanding of MS Office/Google Workspace
- Time management
- An eye for detail
- 20 Hours per week / 4 Hours per day Mon-Fri
- Salary National Living Wage / £4.15 ph with Salary increase on completion of apprenticeship.
- A fantastic opportunity to springboard your career
- Working from home opportunities if and when required
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.