Digital Administration Apprentice
Salary: £106.00 per week
Closing Date: 2021-03-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020646
Looking to start a career in administration?
Do you have a talent for organisation, excellent customer service skills and can do attitude?
This apprenticeship opportunity is what you are looking for!
Edinburgh Remakery are on the lookout for a confident, organised and mature individual to join their friendly team on a part time basis. This Digital Administration apprentice position is flexible in terms of hours and days of work, and will discussed further during the interview process.
The aim of the apprenticeship position is to ensure proper flow of office procedures, and support the team by carrying out common office duties. Maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, in person, online, and via telephone.
- Deal with enquiries in person, online and via the telephone, transferring them as needed
- Using Xero to assist in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manage correspondence by email using Outlook and mail
- Collect and collate data relating to impact for our funders using CRM system and Excel
- Maintain accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Process workshop bookings using Eventbrite portal
- Process IT Disposal for business bookings on website booking system
- Update records, databases and filing systems
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Draft, format, and print relevant documents
- Maintain stock lists and order office supplies as needed
- Interacts with director and team members and carries out their requests
- Take meeting notes
- Photocopies and file appropriate documents as needed
- Attend workshops when requested
- Process petty cash monthly
- Welcome & look after visitors
There may be additions and variations to these tasks depending on the successful candidate and current activities of the organisation. Any changes will be discussed fully beforehand. Training and support will be provided according to need.
- Ambitions to work within an administration orientated position with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management
- Strong computer skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Salary £5.30 per hour/£5,512 per annum
- 12 Month Contract, extension possible pending funding
- 20 hours per week (flexible with hours and days)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.