Digital Administration Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2021-02-28
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020597
Established over 20 years ago as an external grounds maintenance company we have grown steadily and evolved into a ‘one stop shop’ for all aspects of property and grounds maintenance. We now have depots across Scotland and an enviable client list.
Inex Works have successfully provided Civil, Grounds and Winter Maintenance work throughout Scotland for over 25 years. They have grown the business steadily thanks to their reputation within the sector for providing a professional service for many years.
The business has a recent history of supporting Modern Apprentices, offering them the opportunity to progress within the company and undertake further training. Inex Works are looking to take on a Digital Administration Apprentice who will be part of a team directly contributing to the rapid growth within their marketplace. The role will play a key part of maintaining client records and supporting the busy office function.
Are you looking for your first step into the world of digital administration? Yes! Apply today to be considered for an interview.
Your main job duties will cover the following areas:
- Maintaining CRM systems
- Assist in the implementation of upcoming changes and maintaining client records.
- Coordinate customer appointments using Outlook. Manage the diaries of key stakeholders and assist with other business functions.
- Using Word, Outlook and Excel to take accurate notes, manage filing systems, write and keep on top of to-do lists and schedule tasks.
- Organise key historical data using excel in order to allow the business to make quick decisions.
- Assist the social media strategy for the business. Creating suitable content and posting across all platforms to grow the brand online.
- Create customer correspondence and send out invoices using Sage.
- Serve as an initial point of contact, answering phones and greeting visitors.
- General administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hardworking & Proactive
- Eagerness to learn new skills and develop within a growing business.
- Salary £9750 with salary increase upon completion of your 1st year apprenticeship.
- Monday – Thursday 08.30 – 5.00 and Friday 08.30 – 2.30, (total 37.5 per week)
- Early finish Friday
- Company Pension Scheme
Future Career Progression:
We are a business renowned for promoting from within.
You will have the opportunity to continue to work towards additional qualifications.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.