Salary: £206.25 per week
Closing Date: 2021-05-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00021017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A family run home care provider who have been a market leader in the Care industry for a number of years. Covering most regions throughout the West of Scotland, they provide exemplary home care assistance to the elderly within the communities they cover.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career within an office environment within an organisation who continue to grow and support and promote development within their own staff.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
We are a private home care provider. This exciting opportunity has become available to provide admin support to two of our services based in our Thornliebank Office, Constance Care East Renfrewshire. Our clients are predominantly frail elderly, people with dementia and adults with life limiting conditions, mental health conditions or physical/learning disabilities. We support them to live independently in their own homes assisting with daily living such as washing, dressing, toileting, continence care, medication support, domestic support and much more.
The successful appointee will be required to support our Managers and Coordinators with daily administrative tasks, to ensure a smooth and effective service is provided. For this role you would be required to engage with clients, field based Care Workers, Managers and Senior Managers to positively undertake and promote duties & compliance therefore, an excellent telephone manner and strong organisational skills are essential for this role although full in house training and SVQ training is provided.
This opportunity is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
- System data entry
- Typing up Clients Personal Care Plans using Microsoft Word and logging onto our records system
- Digital diary management of staff supervisions & appraisals
- Answering/Transferring Calls
- Processing Mail
- Filling/scanning and emailing
- Minute taking and relying minutes back to attendees via Outlook
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
- Multi-tasking and numeracy skills
- The ability to work to deadlines/effective time management skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Some experience in the a work place
- National 5 Level / grades c or higher
- 8:45am – 4:45pm
- £5.50 per hour
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Consistent career development
- Friendly and supporting working environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.