Digital Application Apprentice
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2021-05-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020998
Wow (Scotland) Ltd are a designer jewellery manufacturer & retailer who trade as Lily Blanche creating personalised jewellery for their vast customer base.
They are looking for a confident, customer-focused individual who is an organised, dedicated team player to join their fast-growing
You will receive hands-on experience in multiple areas of their ecommerce business, from supporting the digital media team and assisting in photoshoots to dispatching orders and assisting with operations and logistics.
In turn, you will grow and develop your skills in a way that will allow you to develop your career and take on greater responsibility in future.
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment then we would love to hear from you.
- Optimise jewellery listings on company website and social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, TikTok & Facebook
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Daily use of Microsoft packages such as Outlook & Excel
- Provide customer service via email, LiveChat and telephone
- Will help manage the order process from start to finish and help dispatch orders
- Manage and update inventory via in house system
- Managing the shipping portal for customer orders
- You will also learn basic photoshop skills, how to personalise high-end jewellery orders along with specialist printing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word Excel & Outlook)
- Good understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok & Facebook)
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- £11000 per annum
Future Career Progression:
- Permanent position available after apprenticeship for the right candidate
- Salary increases in line with increased responsibilities and KPIs.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.