Digital Lettings Apprentice
Salary: £157.50 per week
Closing Date: 2021-05-16
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020956
A&S Properties are a well-established letting management business with a great reputation and pride themselves on having proactive and enthusiastic staff who have created a great working environment. As well as that they have created great client relationships which have resulted in the fast growth as a business. Due to this growth they are looking to grow their team and now require a digital letting apprentice to come in and provide essential digital administrative support for the directors and office manager.
There are long term career opportunities for you to become a property manager and with the full training and support that you will be given, you will be able to develop your skills and grow your knowledge of administration and the property industry. We are keen to hear from anyone who is confident, outgoing and passionate to start their career.
- Create and manage efficient client databases using Microsoft Excel and the Customer Relationship Management tool
- Upload property information to company website and relevant portals including Right Move, Zoopla and S1 Homes
- Process and manage client invoices and payments through accounts system Sage
- Manage online systems for repairs and viewings etc.
- Manage client calls through our cloud phone system
- Manage company email box for client equities using Microsoft Outlook
- Manage letting managers Outlook diaries
- Other ad hoc admin as required
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Annual leave commencing on 20 days plus statutory bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Individualised Training Programme
Future Career Progression:
- Long term employment on offer for the right candidates into property and lettings management role
- Salary will be reviewed on completion of apprenticeship with potential to grow as you progress through the business
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.