DIGITAL OFFICE SUPPORT
Salary: £172.00 – £356.40 per week
Closing Date: 2021-09-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00021561
A company with over 40 years within the Aircraft industry and have developed a world-wide reputation for achieving the highest standards of service delivery – routinely delivering aircraft sales, maintenance inspections, repairs, structural and avionics modification projects on time, on budget and in accordance with Customer requirements and expectations.
A great opportunity to kick start your career within a supportive and successful environment.
We are currently looking to expand our existing admin staff base by hiring an apprentice to work within our offices. Through on the job learning, you will partake in a variety of tasks ranging from working in stores to invoicing customers and keeping technical records up to date. Not only this but you will also work towards achieving a SCQF Level 6 and developing core skills.
If successful, you will be involved in the organisation and efficient running of daily office operations. From keeping records up to date, to communicating between departments, throughout and by the end of your apprenticeship you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the smooth daily running of the business
- Ensuring effective communication both internally and externally
- Providing office guests with a hospitable experience
- Keeping paperwork up to date and stored appropriately, including producing work packs
- Interacting with IT, phones and building personnel as needed
- Keeping the technical library up to date
- Creating invoices and issuing them to customers
- Assisting in the operations of stores including but not limited to; requesting quotes, batching in items and taking stock
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- For this role you must also have evidence of the right to work in the UK
- Minimum wage ranging from £4.30 to £8.91, depending on age
- Monday – Friday 8am until 4.30pm
- All employees are entitled to 28 days’ holiday a year (including bank holidays), once you have completed two continuous years, your holiday entitlement will increase one day per year to a maximum of 33 days’.
Future Career Progression:
- Permanent position following the completion of apprenticeship and the opportunity to continue to develop within the company with additional responsibilities
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.