DIGITAL RESOURCER APPRENTICE
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2021-09-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00021209
ASA Recruitment is Scotland’s largest independent recruitment organisation who have been trading since 1970 and have offices in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Kirkcaldy.
They are looking for a hardworking and motivated Digital Administrator Apprentice to join their busy team in Edinburgh City Centre.
- Using all digital platforms such as LinkedIn to source candidates from various disciplines for consultants
- Input and maintain all relevant client or candidate information to CRM database
- Utilising CRM database to contact candidates and book appointments into consultant online diaries via Microsoft Outlook.
- Send digital marketing materials to potential candidates via email.
- Conduct any other general administration for office as when requested by management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Motivated & willingness to learn
- Good organisational skills Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Salary £12,000 – with an Increase on completion of apprenticeship
- City Centre location with good transport links Pension scheme An employer who is committed to developing their staff to reach their full potential
Future Career Progression:
- Possibility to progress into full time resourcer role or recruitment consultant
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached