Digital Support Apprentice
Salary: £270.00 per week
Closing Date: 2021-04-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020865
Are you enthusiastic and customer focused and keen to create a career Digital Office support?
Are you a fast thinker who is good with numbers and has great attention to detail?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital support apprentice to provide essential support within our busy transport office.
The job role will be varied and require a lot of digital admin support through our various IT softwares and systems as well as using Microsoft programs. You will work to achieve SCQF Level 6 in Digital application support.
- Input data on in-house IT systems including CRM database,
- Liaise with our driver network to prioritise consignments and update our software database accordingly
- Provide logistics support and after sales service to our customers through email and phone.
- Maintain and update our CRM database as well as provide support to others on the database
- Maintain office cloud based filing and information systems
- Manage company email box
- Other ad-hoc admin where required
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong focus on customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills / ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong team player
- Excellent PC literacy skills
- Full training will be given but a background in customer service focused roles would be beneficial
- Monday – Friday
- 9-5 (some flexibility required where OT will be paid)
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
- Various routes available – admin , marketing IT, sales
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.