Finance Summer Internship
Location: Livingston, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Salary
Application deadline: 10th January 2021.
Commissioning a TV show. Developing a new app. Key to decision making is the financial impact of these projects. That’s why our Finance team is at the very heart of everything we do at Sky.
Our Finance team in Scotland
- Provides world class accounting and finance operational services across the whole of our European business including UK & Ireland, Italy, Germany and Austria
- Supports the Group’s financial control environment not only engaging with Sky but also our Comcast colleagues in the US
- Engages and works with all elements of the business to ensure the end to end financial considerations of every business decision are tackled.
Get in on the action. Experience what working in a dynamic, exciting environment is like. And get a taste of what it takes to become a qualified accountant. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position once you graduate – starting summer 2022.
What you’ll be doing:
- Spend your first three weeks learning about the role of finance in business
- Collaborate on an exciting, challenging project
- Get to know how we work with other areas of the business
- Develop your problem-solving skills
- Present your work to senior members of our Finance team.
- This role is based in Livingston, Scotland
- This internship will be 6 weeks
- Expected start June 2021.
What we’re looking for:
The one essential requirement is that you’re currently studying for an undergraduate degree in any subject, and in your penultimate year.
Other skills we’re looking for include:
- Commercially-minded and a problem-solver
- Collaborative and great with people.
So why wait?
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.