Programme: Scotland | IT systems and networking
Location: Head Office, 7 Greens Rd, Cumbernauld, G67 2TU, Glasgow
Closing date: 17/12/2021
Farmfoods are now looking to bring on an IT Apprentice with excellent scope for career progression. We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in technology. As an IT Apprentice, you will be assisting on many duties and projects.
This will be a hands-on role and at times a fast paced environment. We are looking for candidates with a passion for IT and a strong work ethic.
What will I learn?
- Preparation of new equipment in our office prior to installation.
- Dealing with customer telephone calls and helping where possible.
- Helping customers remotely with basic issues.
- Processing equipment for secure recycling.
- Checking new equipment deliveries coming into our office and recording them.
What qualification or qualities are required?
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
- Confident Communicator
- Technically confident and has an interest in technology.
- Great telephone mannerism.
- Punctual individual.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Follow guidelines to the best of their ability.
- Team player.