IT Desktop Support Apprentice
Salary: £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2021-05-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020972
Our client are looking for a tech savvy, young person to join our IT Apprenticeship programme. Think you have got what it takes? Apply now.
A dynamic and innovative technology solutions provider are looking for a motivated and hardworking individual with a passion for IT to work within their busy Network Operations Centre.
Systal are a dynamic and innovative technology solutions provider that prides itself on the ability to deliver tailored solutions to meet business aspirations and challenges. We cover a wide range of services & solutions. From provisioning of optimum data availability and data integrity in a robust secure environment to the delivery of enterprise class wireless networking solutions throughout the UK & Europe.
A company who is big on recruiting junior talent to grow & develop from within are looking for their next tech savvy IT apprentice to join their growing team based in their Glasgow office. You will be the 1st point of contact for their clients and will help to resolve their IT queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Active directory (reset passwords/Troubleshoot authentication)
- Desktop Support (Troubleshoot laptops software and hardware issues)
- Build Laptops (Using imaging software)
- Troubleshoot mobile devices
- Information gathering/Log Tickets (Gather server fault information for 3rd line)
- Trouble shoot Meeting room devices (Conference phones/Screens)
- Daily checks of Updates (check that servers and devices have updated successfully)
- Daily checks of backups (Check that servers and devices have completed back up)
- Server patching (patch servers to the latest updates)
- Event log combing (check event logs for intrusions or faults)
- An individual with a real passion for IT
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Information Technologies
- Ideally, the successful candidate would have customer service experience but full training given
- Team player
- Good work ethic and committed to learning
- A driving license would be advantageous
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
- £14,000 per annum
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unrivalled training and development, ensuring you stay at the top of your field. We want you to be the best in your chosen field and therefore continuously support training
- Fantastic working environment – our state of the art offices create a positive environment to work in. You will get the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals at Systal and we work hard to create a sociable, enjoyable working environment