IT SALES APPRENTICE
Salary: £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2021-09-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00021695
Our client is a leading IT company based in Erskine. As an apprentice, you will gain valuable experience as well as a diploma in ICT and a long-term future in IT industry.
Manpower are working in partnership with a leading IT Client based in Erskine and are looking to recruit an IT Sales Apprentice to join the team.
The role of the IT Sales Apprentice will be to contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities for IT projects. There is no cold calling involved as you are following up on requests from potential customers.
Your personality, influencing skills and training will turn potential sales into real sales! This means commission on top of your base salary. No technical knowledge is required as full training on products is provided regularly to ensure you have the confidence and support needed to succeed! You should be an outgoing individual who enjoys speaking to a range of people on the telephone. Good communication and relationship building skills are essential for this role.
The team is friendly, open and encourages development. You should have a passion for learning and be eager to kickstart a career in sales.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of our client’s products and IT solutions including Enterprise technology
- Speaking to customers to understand their IT requirements and working with the sales team to generate revenue
- Event Management – Follow up on events and drive awareness and interest of IT solutions ·
- Data Enhancement – Maintain and build accurate and insightful customer records on CRM database, capturing key contacts within an organisation and updating customer install base and profile.
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work towards to deadlines
- Personal confidence and motivation
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management
- Work as part of a team
- Strong interest in technology and future career in sales.
- £14,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees.
Future Career Progression:
- You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.