Logistic Digital Administrator
Salary: £250.12 per week
Closing Date: 2021-05-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00020994
PG Paper are an award-winning paper trading company, headquartered in Greenock, and doing business in over 55 countries around the globe, since 2003.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated digital administration Modern Apprentice to support our busy team. We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in working within a busy office environment learning business processes and supporting our logistics team with various administration tasks.
- Carrying out research and all admin tasks on behalf of our logistics team.
- Creating files for logistics team members from printing Sales Orders from system to writing up a summary sheet.
- Uploading original shipping documents in the digital ERP system (NetSuite)
- Updating various order details in the relevant sections of the ERP system.
- Printing, scanning, stamping, uploading and verifying various dispatch documents on a daily basis.
- Creating and editing documents in MS Office and the ERP software.
- Updating, organising and filing documents both hard copy and soft copy
- Assisting with general office admin duties.
- Opening mail, answering the telephone and dealing with calls from all logistics suppliers.
- Handling & filing receipts to assist with expenses.
- Full training will be provided
The successful candidate will obtain the relevant Modern Apprenticeship qualification in Digital Applications Support, as well as developing skills including:
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
- Good team-working skills
The successful candidate will have:
- A keen eye for detail and observation
- Excellent communication skills, be professional and articulate as many contacts do not have English as their first language
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum direction
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong IT skills, with a good understanding of MS Office
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am – 5:00pm
- £13000 per annum
- 20 days holiday, 9 bank holidays
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position.
- As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.