Project Management Apprentice
Salary: £346.13 per week
Closing Date: 2021-05-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00021018
Bravura Solutions provides comprehensive administration and related technology solutions for Wealth Management, Life Insurance and Transfer Agency markets. As a full service solutions provider we offer a wide range of software applications, managed service arrangements and professional services for clients located throughout APAC and EMEA.
You will be part of a forward-thinking business that has built its success on developing innovative technology. With over 1000 staff internationally, we are a true market leader and seeking someone with a similar mindset to join our growing business. We offer ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, flexible working practices and a comprehensive benefits scheme.
The Project Management Apprentice is a key part of the PMO team, the PMO team at Bravura thus having exposure to a diverse range of high profile projects and industry leading clients.
The apprentice will be responsible for providing project support and owning activities including: assurance, quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking and change control.
You will initially complete an apprenticeship in Digital Applications to give you grounding in your role to help you Digitally collaborate and gain the underpinning systems knowledge to help you go on and thrive with your progression on to complete the Project Management apprenticeship.
- Digital competence required as majority of workload requires use of project related software programmes
- Using a number of Digital communication methods so support the business.
- Using Digital collaborative technologies to enhance communication throughout the organisation.
- Project Support: Day to day support to Client Project Managers, assist with project status reporting and ensure key reporting milestones are met through use of project management software tools
- Cross project communication: work with Project and Programme Managers to produce and maintain project plans and related project control documents – delivered through specific project planning & documentation software tools.
- Standardisation: Support the implementation of a quality strategy including the implementation, monitoring and control of new process;
- Project Governance: Maintain issues, actions and risks logs, maintain the project change log, maintain detailed resource plans that align to client budgets, assist with financial reporting process;
- Continuous Project Management Improvement: support the PMO Manager to achieve core PMO functional milestones
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven eagerness for continual personal development
- Strong inter personal skills, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements
- Higher Maths or Science at level A or B
- 37.5 – Shift to be confirmed – It will be 0800-1630, 0830-1700, 0900-1730 or 0930-1800
Future Career Progression:
- You will do 2 apprenticeship programmes – Digital Applications then Project Management. Career progression available for candidates with the right attitude and work ethic.
- Salary reviews will take place.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.