Programme: England DXD | IT systems and networking
Location: All Scotland.
Salary: £10,000 – £16,000 per annum.
Closing date: 17/12/2021
Launch your career in Tech with QA.
This is a unique chance to break your way into a supercharged industry with boundless opportunities for your future. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, a career change or are just starting out – we can get you a foot in the door with a top Scotland -based employer. You’ll get on-the-job experience, you’ll earn a salary and you’ll receive all your training at no cost to you.
The digital sector is booming and Scotland is just one of the UK’s hubs for Digital roles, employing thousands in highly-skilled jobs.
We’re looking for apprentices in:
- Learn about networking and architecture, cloud services, mobile and operating systems, coding and logic and helpdesk systems
- Get jobs like first or second-line helpdesk support, technical support analyst, network technician or systems engineer
Software and web development:
- Specialise in either C# or Java and learn about web principles, SQL and data modelling and systems development
- Train for a career as a software developer, app developer, automated test developer or games developer
- Learn to plan and execute marketing strategies, develop marketing tactics, unleash the power of social and work with SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Become a digital marketing executive, content coordinator, SEO executive, analytics executive, digital marketing technologist
Information Cyber Security:
- Learn about ethical hacking and penetration testing, cryptography and encryption, open source intelligence and the ISO 27001: 2013 security standard
- Become a cyber-operations manager, security analyst, information security officer, penetration tester, security architect or software tester
- Discover how to find crucial information, translate numbers to plain English, present it and make useful recommendations to inform effective business decision making.
- You could work in a variety of roles including infrastructure engineer, platform engineer, reliability engineer, build and release engineer, automation engineer or deployment engineer
- Learn about business and admin fundamentals, data collection, input and analysis, business communication skills, organisations, and processes
- Train for a career as a business administrator, project officer, foreperson, shift manager
Is this you?
- Aged 16 – 24
- Have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years
- A problem solver who’s always up for a challenge
- Able to take instructions and settle down to task quickly
- You do not have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship
In the last decade we’ve jump-started the careers of over 30,000 eager learners, introducing them to some of the biggest brands on the planet from the likes of PwC and Nationwide, to British Airways and Royal Mail. 91% of our apprentices go straight into full-time work, while 70% feel more confident and better prepared for work life than most people their age. Come join us!